Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bum, bum, bum ....

Well, it looks like baby Kate wants attention of her own. We found out today that she is breech. She is more like breech/transverse. So we shall see if she rotates over the weekend and if not then I will try a version to see if the docs can get her in the correct position. If not, then it looks like a c-section. I would really like to avoid a c-section if possible with two little kids running around, but ultimately all I really care about is that Kate is safe and healthy.

Two days later I went and saw an acupuncturist to see if that would help rotate Kate. I also kept putting a bunch of pillows under my hips with my head way lower. Over the weekend it felt like she had rotated but I just wasn't sure. Well, on Monday, my doc confirmed that she was now vertex! Way to go baby girl!

No comments: