Monday, July 18, 2011

An entire year!


I can't believe I haven't updated our blog in an entire year! So much has happened. Matt has graduated from Sac State with his BA in Geography. Emmett is growing and learning like crazy and keeps us running and laughing. Our sweet Chloe was born and is changing so quickly. My awesome brother Jared returned from his mission. And we tried to pack in some vacations and fun before I had to go back to work. I had to make several posts because I had a lot of catching up to do.



Chloe made her entrance into this world fast and two weeks early. She was a petite and healthy little girl!







Tiny little thing






Easter

Fourth of July

Chloe is such a sweet and happy baby!



1 comment:

The Nasmans said...

Great pictures!! We love and miss you guys so much! Those are some good memories!