Monday, February 23, 2009

More house fun



This is our friend James who has been so gracious to help us put in our new flooring. Looks like he is working while Matt and Jared Fox watch him. J/K, they also worked hard.

Here is just a glimpse at my chaos. Oh the joys of moving and remodeling.

This is our new carpet which I love!

This is our laminate flooring that Matt and James put in. It looks awesome!!!

Here is what they were doing for a little break time - breaking things and inflicting pain.

2 comments:

Jason Johnson said...

Wow,it looks great. And I see you found some appliances. So excited for you guys. Glad to see that Matt, James and Jared were able to have some fun as well. Boys will be boys.

The Nasmans said...

It is looking great you guys! I love all of the colors and the flooring. Way to go! Wish I could be there to help (you know I would if i could :) We love you!