Friday, February 6, 2009

Home remodel


Here is AJ and Tia (she is our awesome real estate agent). She also helped us pain a lot with her husband Greg.

Gene sanding out all of our drawers.

Greg (he is a professional painter and took time to help us) and Matt spraying the rooms

He is our $5 pizza for our wonderful work crew!


Grandma Minton pruning our roses


AJ being a good helper


Jared showing us his awesome sanding job. He has been over multiple times to help us.


Ryan removing all of our nasty baseboards.


Dad painting our bedroom. Mom and Dad have painted so much for us!



The back of my head and mom deep cleaning our bathroom.


Here is the family crew that helped us out most of Saturday with our new house. They are all so awesome! These were the smiles we got after announcing that we were pregnant.


More painting for Jan to do.


Becca painting with Kyra just chillin'. She did great.

Jared and Matt removed the old appliances and their gloves were just coated with nastiness!


Grandpa Minton removing all the ugly wallpaper. That was a task him and grandma conquered.


We thought we would use this stove, until we pulled it out and I almost vomited.


Jared and Matt again removing the disgusting micro and oven.

3 comments:

The Nasmans said...

Wish we could have been there to help you guys! I'm so glad that the rest of the family was there to help! It is looking great! We love you!

Michele said...

So does this mean that you are in your home now?

Ryan and Rachel said...

That oven is pretty nasty!!! oh my!!! I want to come and help...I feel like a slacker cause I haven't been there yet!!! If I can do something with Sarah on my back and AJ helping, let me know I will be there! love you guys and am sooo sooo soo happy for you!